Breakfast Club T's and C's
Breakfast Club Terms and Conditions
1. Breakfast club is open to children attending Henbury View First School in all classes and is run by school staff.
2. The club is open from 7.30am to the start of school, Monday to Friday, during term time only.
3. The club provides a balanced breakfast (cereal, toast with topping, fruit, milk or water to drink) and activities for children before school begins.
4. The last breakfast will be served at 8.25am.
5. Children must be accompanied to the club by an adult and arrive at the school hall where the child should be signed in and handed over to a member of breakfast club staff .
6. After the breakfast club ends the children will be taken to the relevant area ready for the start of the school day.
7. Children should not bring their own toys, games or any other items of value onto the site. We are unable to accept responsibility for them.
Only children for whom a Registration Form has been completed and whose place has been confirmed in advance may attend Henbury View First School’s Breakfast Club. All sessions must be pre-booked and no child is to be dropped off without a prior booking being made. Ad hoc attendance may be permitted dependent upon circumstances and availability and children will still need to be registered. In these circumstances, please contact the school office on 01202 659179 to check availability and make payment. Absent children will only be followed up from the school’s class registers at the beginning of the school day in accordance with normal school procedures.
Bookings and Payments
1. The cost of the 7.30am session is £5.00 per child and the cost of the 8am session is £3 per child.
2. Breakfast club can be booked up to 1 day in advance. Requests to change or cancel bookings must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This requires 48 hours notice.
3. Bookings will operate on a first come, first served basis and must be made via our My Child at School system (MCAS) using a debit or credit card. Payment MUST be made at the time of booking, in advance.
4. When paying via a Tax-Free Childcare account, please email email@example.com with your child’s name, payment reference code, amount paid and which sessions you would like booked. Once funds have been cleared, a credit will be applied to your MCAS account and the sessions will be booked.
5. All payments are non-refundable as provisions are purchased based on the number of places a child is registered for. Refunds/credits will not be given for non-attendance/cancellations unless there are exceptional circumstances. The decision will be made by the school.
6. The school will give one term’s notice of any change in fees.
7. The school reserves the right to exclude children from the breakfast club if fees have not been paid and arrears are accumulating.
8. Parents/carers are advised to contact the school in case of any difficulties with payment for breakfast club.
Dietary and Medical Needs
1. Medication can be administered in line with the school Medicine in School policy requiring parents to complete a Consent for the Administration of Medication in School form, available from the school office. It is the parent’s/carer‘s responsibility to ensure that all medication provided to the school has not exceeded it’s expiry date and is marked clearly with your child’s name.
2. It is the parent’s/carer‘s responsibility to disclose any special dietary needs or medical conditions on the registration form