Here are some online resources offering useful information and advice for our school community.
Please choose a section below for access to relevant information.
If you need further help or advice please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Please see below for a number of resources that could be helpful in supporting children understand the current conflict in Ukraine:
Coronavirus Guides for Children and Families
These are downloadable books, please always look through first before reading them with your child to make sure they are appropriate.
Children's wellbeing at home and school
The following links offer advice, support and useful information for parents and carers for children’s wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak
Talking to children about coronavirus
- Coronavirus helpline for parents and carers run by Dorset County Council’s Educational Psychology Service
- Young minds Starting a conversation with your child
Support and advice about family and school life
Useful strategies and activities to promote wellbeing and positive mental health.
Food bank information
Please contact the school for any more information.
- Thinkuknow – for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- Internet matters – for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre
- SWGfl Safer Internet Facts
Click on the link below to see our school E-Safety policy and curriculum
- Breathing, mindfulness and meditation exercises for children