Here are some online resources offering useful information and advice for our school community.
Please choose a section below for access to relevant information.
If you need further help or advice please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Coronavirus Guides for Children and Families
These are downloadable books, please always look through first before reading them with your child to make sure they are appropriate.
Coronavirus and Children's wellbeing at home and school
The following links offer advice, support and useful information for parents and carers for children’s wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak
Talking to children about coronavirus
- Coronavirus helpline for parents and carers run by Dorset County Council’s Educational Psychology Service
- Young minds Starting a conversation with your child
Support and advice about family and school life
- Advice From Young Minds
- Managing the transition to home schooling, advice from UCL:
Useful strategies and activities to promote wellbeing and positive mental health.
- Dorset County Council coronavirus information for families:
- Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch council
- Food bank information
Please contact the school for any more information.
From early years foundation to teens. Children’s audiobooks are available for free while schools are closed and registration is not required.
- Breathing, mindfulness and meditation exercises for children
Workout 1: https://youtu.be/yuUISflMdBs
Workout 2: https://youtu.be/6hEudOkU_-0
Workout 3: https://youtu.be/s8o6Crbas-c
Workout 4: https://youtu.be/7GQlXLiV_LM
Workout 5: https://youtu.be/qvj0jylIouY
Workout 6: https://youtu.be/xRQaMIL7Ehw
Workout 7: https://youtu.be/2iIA15_JZ94
Workout 8: https://youtu.be/Evx3oiCPfF4
Workout 9: https://youtu.be/tvQlw1nSAlA
Workout 10: https://youtu.be/s89HkOUsXHk