Governing Body Overview
The Governors are a vital part of the school partnership, working together for the benefit of the children and the effective running of the school. We work closely with teachers, non-teaching staff and parents to provide the best possible education for the children of Henbury View. Henbury View has a strong Governing body which consists of 10 members including the Head teacher as follows;
Headteacher: Mrs Sally Wall
Ms Tracey Ralph-Bates
Ms Victoria Currie
Mr Dan Saunders
Ms Emma Samways
Mr Chris Loder
Ms Natasha Breeze
Mr Oliver Hodgman
Chair of Governors: Ms Emma Samways
Vice Chair of Governors: Ms Victoria Currie/Mr C Loder
Clerk to the Governors: Ms Beth Stannard
Our Governing body has a strong focus on the three core strategic functions within Henbury:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding the headteacher to account for the education performance of Henbury View and its pupils.
- Overseeing the financial performance of Henbury View and making sure it is money well spent.
Our governors are accountable for:
- The quality of education provided
- The use of public funds
- The wider contribution to the community